Sunday, February 3, 2008

Countdown: 12


Win This today!!
Ok here is a cute idea. Take one of those heart boxes with candy in it and turn it into a storage box for buttons, ribbon and paper flowers.
I made the flowers on the top buy crumpling paper!!




I will be giving this one away by random drawing!! Post a comment below, and I will have a random number selector pick a winner. You must post a comment by 12 noon (central time) tomorrow (Monday).

Once I pick a winner you will need to email me with your address so I can mail it to you!

Please only one post per person.

Good Luck!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it, Aaron! I would have never thought to do that. You are such an inspiration. I have been having a ball making the DVD tins. Thanks!

Kristin

Anonymous said...

I love it, Aaron! I would have never thought to do that. You are such an inspiration. I have been having a ball making the DVD tins. Thanks!

Kristin

Anonymous said...

I love this idea, Would really love to see one in person... teeheehee.
No really it rocks. Great idea.
arvita

Anonymous said...

As always too cute...Would be cute for a man with tees and such on the inside too...BT

Anonymous said...

the inside is super cute! what a great idea!!

Laurel said...

That is great. I have a bunch of those boxes saved over the years and am just waiting for some inspiration. I think I just found it!

Me, Delon George said...

Wow! sorry to kind or barge in on you, I got here by accident, but I just want to say that your blog is great. And how appropriate Valentines being just around the corner. I just started bloging, and it's good to see people excel at it. Anyhow, you can check my blog out @

www.cabbagestashkid.blogspot.com

or you can check out my website at:

www.cabbagestashkid.com

Take care, and keep at it!