Saturday, February 23, 2008

B-I-N-G-O



I made this cute little game for a Birthday gift. (I'm sure he will like the jelly beans more than the game) . I downloaded the template for bingo off the Internet, and random stamped 4 playing boards. I then printed off rows of BINGO for the caller pieces and stamp them as well. I punched the caller pieces with a 1.25" circle punch. I plan on having all of it laminated to protect the game. The jelly beans are for marking the squares, but after they are gone you could use buttons, or squares of colored paper.
***Edit*** by request, I have added the template for bingo, the one I had been emailing is not working for some reason.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
judy anderson said...

Bingo... the cards for soldiers will be in the mail tomorrow. They will be coming in two different packages.
judy