Friday, December 14, 2007

Dixie in Black and White



I know that most of you do know that I scrapbook, that's really how I got started in all of this paper crafting stuff, but most of you don't see it. I have a scrapbook for every year since 1994, and a few special albums like sisters, Christmas, Grandparents, and who know how many I have made as gifts and given away. I think my book for 2007 is my most favorite, but by the time 2008 comes to an end I am sure it will be my favorite. So here's one for the 2007 book. I love this large picture of Dixie (Charlie thinks she looks annoyed). It took about 15 shots to get her to be still and not eat the flowers.



Have a great weekend--
P.S.-these are some of the NEW stuff from the catalog- that flower is 4" Big- and the stamp set-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Dixie. These pictures and this page are soooooooooo cute. I can't wait to see you and Dixie at Christmas.